Gen III Dual Temp Tire Warmers
Woodcraft Dual Temp Tire Warmers are proudly made in the USA. For our Gen III- we went back to the drawing board and upgraded nearly every component in our tire warmers. Here's why we love these warmers! FEATURES
- Construction - We went through the entire warmer and upgraded every seam- literally! They are beautifully hand stitched in the USA with tough Nomex thread- ensuring they will last through years of abuse.
- Ripstop Nylon - This tough yet flexible shell will stand up to the rigors of the race track.
- Polartec Windpro Fleece - A revolution in thermal fabrics. The tight knit construction blocks 95% of the heat robbing side winds. We have seen up to a 15 degree increase in rim temperature with these Polartec WindPro side curtains.
- Thermostats - Our thermostats hold tighter temperature ranges and are more durable than ever- guaranteeing a perfect heat cycle every time.
- Exclusive Quick Disconnect - Only Woodcraft has the quick disconnect feature that cuts power as soon as you remove the warmer. No more smoking warmers on the floor!
- Even Heat Distribution - The heating element has precisely engineered variable spacing between the coils that gets tighter on the far side of the tire- ensuring the tire is heated evenly all the way around.
- Low-Profile Insulation - Our efficient high loft insulation allows us to keep the warmer thin while still providing great performance. You will love how easy this design makes installation and removal.
- Durable Dual Temp Switch - Select "Hot" when you're ready to go or "Warm" when you have a while between sessions.
- LED Indicator Light - The LED lights red to let you know power is on and turns to green when the tire is at temperature.
- Power & Voltage - All Woodcraft tire warmers are designed to run off a 120 volt power source. We suggest a 1000W Generator when AC power is not available.
- Free duffel bag with every set!
If you ever start your bike up in gear with your warmers on (we've seen that more than a few times) or have any other issue with your warmers that might require repair - you can download the repair form by CLICKING HERE.
|31-2500||31-2500 Soft Carrying Case|
|99-0525 - QTY: 2||Small Decal Woodcraft/CFMotorsports|