Goblin Fireball (With Standard Motor, Esc, 4 Servos and Blades) #0251
New in the box
EASIER THAN EVER
Simplicity is the key feature of the Goblin Fireball
The goal of the project was to design a simple model with good performance that crashes well and is fast, simple and cheap to repair.
For fun, for training, for HARD 3D it must be the Goblin Fireball!
Registered design 003738210-0001/0004
With the new-patented "Direct Drive" system, this has been achieved.
The reduced parts count delivers maintenance that has never been easier! Carefully selected materials used in the soft plastic landing gear, plastic blade grips arms, hard steel shaft, strong plastic frames and a polycarbonate canopy and boom secure minimal crash damage and reduce repair bills.
• Cheap to replace the polycarbonate canopy and boom
• Easy maintenance, the rotor head can be removed with only 2 screws
• Motor shaft and main shaft are connected with a mechanical joint
• Plastics blade grip arms become a sacrificial part to protect other vital components. For simplicity the arms can be replaced with 1 screw
• Super strong rotor head design delivers resilience in a crash
• Magnetic canopy release system
• Micro tail servo 23mm size
• Serial number on the main plate and on your registration card.
When you register your kit you are helping us to fully support YOU the “Goblin way”.