E-Flite UMX Carbon Cub SS BNF with AS3X #0248
Box opened, but appears new
Only what is in the Photographs is included.
Free Shipping Available
- AS3X® System for smooth handling and precise control, even in moderate winds
- Includes a top-mounted, ultra micro-size sailplane tow hook
- Perfect for aerotowing—the tow hook-equipped UMX™ Carbon Cub SS makes an ideal tug for the UMX ASK-21 (EFLU1280)
- Converts to a floatplane quickly with optional E-flite® float set (EFLUA1190)
- Full 5-channel control with flaps to enjoy slower flight and shorter takeoffs and landings
- Navigation wing lights and landing light installed
- 6-channel DSMX® ultra micro AS3X/Rx/BL ESC unit with Spektrum™ technology
- High-output 180BL, 2500Kv brushless outrunner motor
- E-flite 180mAh 2S Li-Po battery and balance charger
- Five performance ultra micro long-throw servos
- Officially licensed
Needed To Complete
- 4+ channel DSM2®- or DSMX®-compatible full-range transmitter (5+ channels required for flap operation)
If you wish to charge the included battery from an AC power source, you will need the optional power supply (EFLC4000).
The E-flite® UMX™ Carbon Cub SS is a feature-rich scale BNF model that offers an escape-from-the-ordinary performance. Like the full-size Cub Crafters marvel, it's an immortal classic made more versatile than ever thanks to its high-output brushless power system and fully-functional flaps. Simply a joy to fly, you'll be able to leap from tight spots and cruise the landscape with confidence. Large credit for its gentle manners go to the onboard AS3X® System that makes handling super smooth, even in moderate wind. Unlike anything offered in its class, you'll discover agility that's rock solid—especially when diving in on that postage stamp called a runway. The UMX Carbon Cub SS is ready in just a few minutes. Just charge the included Li-Po battery and bind to your own full-range DSM2®/DSMX® 4-channel transmitter, such as the Spektrum™ DX4e model. Go for a total bush-flying adventure and swap the stock landing gear for the optional E-flite custom float set (EFLUA1190), or expand your RC horizons with a friend and employ the top-mounted UMX sailplane tow hook.