Blohm and Voss P212-03 RBC Kit #0257
Appears like new in the box.
In early 1945, a replacement was sought for the Heinkel He 162 Volksjäger under the continuing Emergency Fighter Program, challenging engineers to develop a new aircraft built around the Heinkel HeS 011, a new jet engine which was being developed, in order to create a better high-altitude fighter jet. By February 1945, the Luftwaffe had received several proposals. Three proposals had been received from Messerschmitt, two from Focke-Wulf and one each from Heinkel, Junkers and Blohm & Voss respectively. The competition was won by the Junkers EF 128, a broadly similar design.
The RBC Blohm & Voss P212-03 is a easy to build kit with great flying characteristics and stability. The Blohm & Voss P212-03 model was designed for a 70mm edf unit. It is performed in a typical RBC construction with balsa and ply construction. The Blohm & Voss P212-03 will fly at various speeds.
This kit will work very well with the Jetapult launching system with Fan Jets USA.
Decals not included in kit.
- All Formers And Ribs CNC Cut
- Unique Tab Lock Design
- One Piece Design
- Unique Motor/Fan compartment closing.
- Easy Battery Access through Canopy
- Wingspan: 1050mm/ 41 Inches
- Flying Weight: 1200 g./ 2.6 lb.
- Wing Area: 20 dm2
- Wing Loading: 64gr dm2 to 75gr dm2
- 4 Channel Elevator, Ailerons & Throttle (ailevons needs delta mixer)
BUILDERS NOTE: REFER TO THE “ELECTRIC SETUP GUIDELINE” ON THE HOME PAGE TO HELP DETERMINE THE PROPER SET UP FOR FAN, ESC, MOTOR AND BATTERY.
- Photo Instructions
- Full Size Rolled Cad Plans With All Parts Shown
- Vacuformed Canopy, Intake Duct
- Paper Intake Tube, PVC Outlet Tube
- Control Horns, Steering Cables
Items needed for completion:
- 3 Channel Radio with delta mixer
- 2x Light weight Servos: About 9 grams in torque
- Motor: Hetrc edf 2W (3 lipo) or 2W-20(4 lipo)
- Brushless Speed controller
- Ducted Fan: 70mm class fan unit- HET 6904, JP Hobby, Wemotec Minifan, Schubeler DS-30 and others
- Battery: 3S or 4S 3200-4,000 mAh lipo 40C
- Thick and Thin CA glue
- 1 ft Red and Black Silicone Wire
- Battery and Gilt Connectors
- 2x 18 in/ 457 mm Servo Extensions- Tailerons
Insurance Note: Fan Jets USA recommends the purchase of shipping insurance. If insurance is not purchased and the package is lost or damaged, the most that can be claimed with the USPS and awarded to the purchaser (shipment recipient) is $50.00. Fan Jets USA is not responsible for reimbursing the purchaser the difference of an order of any amount. Shipping charges are not included in an insurance claim per USPS guidelines.
CA Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov