26-0305 - Under Fork Front Stand - Pin Lift Style
This stand is designed to lift from under the fork using the holes at the bottom of your fork tubes.
NEW KEY FEATURES:
· Adjustable Lift Height for easier wheel changes and lower lift effort
· 10 Second Removable Uprights easier transport - take up less room in the truck
· Integrated Axle & Hardware Holders keep your parts out of the dirt
· Quad 5" inch wheels for smoother rolling and more stability
· Integrated radial mount caliper hangers to keep pressure off your brake lines during wheel changes
All stands are the same right? Not exactly. We interviewed top mechanics and asked them what they feel are the most important features in a stand. The overwhelming responses were: low lift effort- clearance for working- and wheel design (for ease of rolling and stability). We incorporated these features into our full-range Woodcraft Wheel Stands- all proudly built in the USA.
LOW LIFT EFFORT
A stand is your most frequently used tool. Woodcraft stands are engineered to ensure our stands lift with low physical effort without sacrificing stability or work space.
Woodcraft stands provide the highest standard in the Industry for our stand wheels. The quad 4" wheels are unmatched for both stability and their ability to roll smoothly over rough surfaces.
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
Top quality craftsmanship allows Woodcraft to guarantee all of our stands against defects in material or workmanship. We feel that our stand is a tool that should last a lifetime and we guarantee it.